Today I'll leave you with some cool finds from around the web:
- An interesting post from Psychology Today on What to do on a second or third date.
- Spot on: The 10 stupidest things you can say to a depressed person from Thought Catalogue.
- Some lovely ideas for today, courtesy of Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere (I have a huge girl crush on her!), I particularly like the wear a top-knot bun and bright lipstick one. Also, the leaves are just starting to fall, may be a good idea to get out on the park and pick up some pretty ones (if only I felt like going out...).
- These chocolate avocado tartlets look so yummy!
- This Pinterest board full of true stuff.
- Who else is excited about J.K. Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie adaptation?
- Good for those suffering from insomnia, like my-self: how to disguise dark-circles.
- How long has it been since you last hang out with your best friend? It's been ages for me (probably because we've got a whole lot of ocean between us). Lauren Conrad gives you 10 best-friend date ideas. I wonder if I could plan a fun weekend with my BFF for when we're both on the same country... SPA weekend would be so relaxing!
- This TED talk is old but so amazing: the brains of people in love. Very interesting for the likes of me, who (too) easily fall in love.
- And finally, 6 practical and powerful ways to overcome depression from Zen Habits. There isn't much from this post that I haven't heard before but it's never too much to repeat it constantly to ourselves:
"Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. (...) Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought."